Saturday, November 8, 2008

Aly and "Pretty's"

You might be surprised to know what I'm irritated about first and foremost from these pictures. Um, how is that my two year old is able to apply mascara more astutely than me!?? And if you've ever been around whilst I try to force my lashes to conform- you know I'm hardly exaggerating.
Seriously. How does she actually get it on her eye lashes?! Without a mirror?! I need a lesson. Maybe next time I walk in on Aly getting into my makeup (so like, 5 minutes from now...) instead of being frustrated I should just ask for a lesson.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need a lesson too!

Heather said...

love it... is it the age? I think Natalie does this everyday also, now millie too... she dumped out aLL of my mom's makeup last time we went home, this is getting expensive.

michael's girl said...

thats funny

Sorenson family trio said...

I just have to laugh. She looks like she is a natural.
Gina

Jessie said...

Very pretty! Sienna does that all the time too...I have to keep mascara very high up now....

Jessica said...

She looks so pretty. PS it was a blast to see you this last weekend. And I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving :)

Hokie Family said...

I can't believe that you were at that game too. Our trip was a little last minute, because we were really going down to meet the birthmom. Thanks to a lot of food and fight songs the kids made it through the game. the hardest part was getting gabe not to bump everyone around us. It was fun!
Heather

lllllll