A few weeks later I started noticing the new addition show up on his school papers coming home. Being his mom, of course I smiled to myself thinking how much I love that kid, but figured the little trend would pass.
7 months later and you will still find his emblem of a caped K on his name. If you look really closely (below) you can see that the little "k" on the cape, is sporting a cape as well. Adorbs. Never mind it probably takes him 20 minutes to write his name.
Kohen's teachers caught on quickly this year to how certain things just explode his imagination. Monkey's and also Super heroes being 2 of the main ones. So they really encouraged him to imagine and develop his thoughts and ideas into his drawings and stories.
It probably doesn't surprise you to learn then, that Kohen has recently created his own Super Hero Alter Ego. But the details must remain TOP SECRET until he is ready to reveal. This pic is a little hint though.
For now you get capes on K's.





7 comments:
I am so happy his super hero is a monkey. I can't wait to find out more. The cape on the K is too cute
Oh how I adore Kohen! He is the cutest ever!!! A cape on the caped K. It doesn't get better than that. Seriously I love him and his fun personality.
KOHEN IS THE COOLEST EVER!!!
Why haven't I heard about this before!?
love this kid! It is going to be a fun summer!
love this kid! It is going to be a fun summer!
Oh I LOVE this post! What an adorable thing to have capes on his K's. And for the capes on his K's to have K's on them. Everything about that is perfect!
Post a Comment