As Ms. Mei was trying to figure out how to master walking we noticed this funny thing she started doing. Her little tongue sticking out has become a staple of anytime Scarlett is trying to accomplish something; like balancing as she toddles across the room, reaching the toilet brush back behind the toilet, getting the lid off of the shampoo, pulling my plate off of the table, you know, the good things in life.
I know she'll grow out of it at some point...
But that'll be sad.
So, I choose denial... and smooch and snuggle her up any chance I get.
7 comments:
She is the cutest! I miss her!
So cute . . . Tommy did it all the time too. Still does while playing sports and a few another times. :)
She is so darn cute. Send a post of her walking? Miss her!
What a sweetie, I need a hug!
Its crazy how much they can change in just a couple months. She is a cutie
So adorable in her Halloween jammies, and that tongue!
She is so cute! I love the tongue action.
Post a Comment