Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Card Blues

Every year one of the things I look forward to most is receiving Christmas Cards. This year, due to the added effort and pennies it may take to send one our way I understand if we get bumped off your list. But I'm not gonna lie, it's something that bums me out about living over here. Anyway, should you still need our address:

#37 Lane 338 DeXing E. Rd.
Taipei Taiwan 11150

I checked the postage and it is 98 cents now to send a letter. And yes, this is blatant solicitation as has been suggested :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will send one :) do you know how many stamps I should but on it so I don't have to go to the post office...

Brossettelewis said...

Is this blatant solicitation for cards? :) I'd send you one but I've got a fun idea for a video for New Years. You'll be on that list.

Anonymous said...

As soon as i see that video on here, yours will be dropped in my mail slot--just kidding it's already on it's way!
I just put 8 stamps on it hoping that's enough.

Mike

Anonymous said...

Wow you're basically like the guy ringing the bell outside of the department stores--except even more high presure!

Brian or Julie said...

Mine is on it's way!

ej said...

Kristie, it's 98 cents to send a regular sized envelope over here :)

Peter and Jen Bell said...

If I sent out Christmas cards, I would send you one.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for checking :)

Kristin said...

Your card is already in the mail! We loved your family photo too!

Jessie said...

I was just asking someone if they knew your new address! I will mail you one don't you worry! You are well worth 98 cents Erin!!!!

lllllll