I caught this look when I was trying to make Kennedy smile for a pic and I asked if she thought she'd been good enough to get what she hoped from Santa...
It has been 10 days since I have seen any blogs so my comments are short - but it is official: your blog is my favorite! The Christmas pageant looks amazing, and I've watched Aly's adorable video at least 5 times. What remarkable personalities your kids have!
4 comments:
She should be a model. Oh wait, she is! :)
It has been 10 days since I have seen any blogs so my comments are short - but it is official: your blog is my favorite! The Christmas pageant looks amazing, and I've watched Aly's adorable video at least 5 times. What remarkable personalities your kids have!
She is a doll! Don't let her date until she is at least 16! You will need to reference your journal when she gets older...
Rachel
OMG. She looks sooo grown up. Nooooooooooooo! I want them to stay little :(
xoxo
Natalie
Post a Comment