Thursday, July 15, 2010

Digital Improv

Imagine my surprise when I downloaded pictures the first time after getting to Boise and found these gems. After laughing my head off I focused and uploaded for your viewing pleasure. Please take a moment to scroll through the following photo shoot which I would like to entitle: Digital Improv By Kennedy and Kohen.
Full on parsel tongue + cross eyes = skill
?????????

Double Punch: Kohen and his monkey will take you out.
And the classic Asian picture pose as a parting gift.


4 comments:

Rosemary said...

Oh Yeah! Priceless!

Nicole said...

I miss these children so much. Could they be any more awesome?

Marianne and Brad said...

haha! you guys are too funny! I miss you already!

Jessie said...

Sienna is always taking pictures of herself I never know what I am going to find when I download them! Love the one of Kohn and the banana! Have you headed home yet? You need a visit to Va soon!

lllllll