One winter when my older sister Natalie was about 7 we were sledding at my grandparents house in Montana. At one point Natalie randomly picks up a saucer shaped sled, puts it on her head and says in a loud, monotone voice, "I'm a China girl, ahhh!" For whatever reason this 5 seconds of family video became a classic. And in my offspring I have produced the sequel:
A gardener comes every 2 weeks to tame our massive jungle and Kohen has taken to being his "helper". The gardener Daniel probably hates it but he is too nice to say anything. I came outside to find Kohen wearing this local hat, hauling all of the huge tree cuttings up the drive way and picking up other branches and putting them in the bag. He was certainly pulling his weight.



4 comments:
He does look like a little china boy! So cute! I think the hat is about as big as he is though....its never too early to get them out there doing the yard work Erin! Wish my boys felt the same!
I agree. This needs to happen. Keep up the hard work, Kohen, earn yourself one of those hats! It fits him so nicely.
What a good helper! What must he do to earn the hat? He's already doin the work!! ;)
love that little china boy! Can't wait to get my hands on him!
Post a Comment