Friday, September 10, 2010

Handerpants

I was recently given the best, most pee in your pants funny kind of gift. It was extra funny due to an inside joke but I have confidence it is funny enough on it's own merits to share. And I'm just gonna give you this caution: BEWARE. Once you see this product you are going to wonder how you ever lived without it. No, it's not the Snuggie, though this product would compliment one well. I present to you:
Handerpants- Underpants for your hands!!!

As you can see there are "hundreds of uses", namely Texting, Construction, Cooking, Cruising, The Elderly(???), and Night Blogging.
I can't believe I have engaged in so much night blogging without the safety and comfort of my Handerpants! tsk tsk on me.
Now I've discovered that Handerpants work wonders for "Night" Texting too!
Not to mention doing your hair,
Channel Surfing,
Warding off attacking Crocodilian,
Truly, the uses are endless! Do you know what is already awesome but becomes dazzling with Handerpants?....
Jazz hands!!!!!

17 comments:

Heather said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

shellydinger said...

"Attacking Crocodilian" - you are hilarious.

Corinne said...

Seriously funny and I don't know what the inside joke is! You crack me up...I think I might need a pair of hand pants.

Corinne said...

Seriously funny and I don't know what the inside joke is! You crack me up...I think I might need a pair of hand pants.

Tara Pugmire said...

I was almost peeing in my pants looking at all your pictures of great uses for the handerpants! Oh poor ander were these a gift for him? Kidding Who in the world found those? You are really funny "jazz hands" still laughing!

Jessie said...

Hilarious as always Erin!

Anonymous said...

I thought of a good use: prior to peeing your pants, grab your crotch with these on and you have an added layer of absorbancy! Might have saved my Walk Like an Egyptian Costume. Jazz hands!
~Rachel

Nicole said...

I feel like maybe we aren't as good of friends as I thought we were. How could you have known about such a practical product and not told me about it?! You are right: there ARE so many uses. One that you didn't mention was preventing the sun from penetrating my skin; they would go really well with my shade arm sleeve things (you know, like the ones all the Chinese wear). I think handerpants would sell really well here actually. I hope you were texting me in that pic. I would feel really special.

I'll be honest, I had to look up what a snuggie was, but now I'm pretty sure I NEED one of those too. And they are so affordable! :)

Anonymous said...

Seester, I wasn't sure if I was just biased about the hander pants, but I'm glad to see that they are a hit ;) YOU are REAL funny :)

Love, Beeg

Anonymous said...

Wow, oh, wow! I think you need to do an infomercial! Very funny!

Miss you! Trevi

Keeping Up w/The Carlsons said...

I may or may not have peed my pants while reading this post. Just a side note. I'm so glad that you have provided visual aid for every different use for the handerpants, they just may have their new spokesmodel!

XOXO,
Leetle

hf said...

Amazing find! I ♥ all your pics while wearing them. You must be wearing them all the time! I know I would be!

The Crowley's said...

The "Jazz Hands" picture made me laugh out loud--well done!

Mike

Anonymous said...

What must be done to arrange a pair for myself???

Very comical!

-Justin

Rosemary said...

Too crazy. Love it!

Ky"sa" said...

You have got to be kidding!!!! Who came up with underwear on your pants and why?!! You have got to send me a pair! I need extra help on my night blogging! hee hee haw!!!!

Rachel said...

That is so hilarious. I want a pair.

lllllll