Lot's of pictures for this post, but with good reason, there is lot's of eye candy. It is fitting seeing as my sisters threw the shower for me and Ashley just happens to be the owner of Eye Candy Event Design. Wow am I a lucky girl!
Here are my lovely sisters, Ashley on the left, Natalie on the right. They have been so supportive and excited about me having yet another baby. I'm so grateful for them and their support. And yes, my sisters are coordinating with the shower colors, and if you knew them you would know there is no other option. :) Love these girls.
SILs... Where is Tara?!
No but seriously, the amount of detail and work that went into the decorations is unbelievable. These pictures hardly do it justice.
Oh man, the food was good- though when I'm home during the summer, as I've mentioned, food is a bit of an obsession. The company and the food was wonderful.
Aunts, cousins, sisters, mothers, grandmothers, and friends. All women I love.
My Mom (xoxo) and dear family friend Marita
And you should have seen all of the adorable things for the baby- it was SO much fun to open everything. And can I just say this baby will likely not wear pants till she's 3?! So much girly stuff! So fun!
And I have to mention my friend Tyla, we are due just a couple of days apart, both expecting baby girls for our 5ths. It's nice to commiserate and also share excitement with someone in the exact same boat as yourself.

It was a lovely afternoon. I was so grateful to my sisters for having this shower where we could celebrate this little one's impending arrival, since we will be so far away when she actually makes her debut. Wonderful memories.
















3 comments:
That is the cutest shower I have ever seen :) and yes, I remember feeling overwhelmed by the love even with number 5... thank goodness for supportive family huh?! congratulations!!!!!
Oh--looks like so much fun! ...So fun to see all of my old neighbors! And you look beautiful!
Beautiful shower! And beautiful momma! Every baby deeserves a celebration. :)
Post a Comment