Aly woke up in time to get in on the first day of school pics before Kennedy and Kohen went to catch their very first bus ever. Kindergartners had shorter days the first week. We now have to be at the bus stop at 7am. Have I ever mentioned I am NOT a morning person?
Kohen is showing the Chinese hand symbol for 7 to show how old he is, and then his other hand is to show he is starting First Grade. Are you picking up what he's laying down? Atta Boy
She is starting 3rd grade.
And Aly, my Kindergartner. They do all day Kindergarten here so I have had a huge adjustment to not having any of my older 3 around. I still feel like 5 is a little young to be gone all day. Thankfully Aly has adjusted well so it makes me feel less guilt about it since I can't control it anyway. No surprise Aly loves her new class.
For now that just leaves Ander and I. He has been so cute each morning he runs through the list asking where everyone is, "Aly?... Tohen?.... Dee-Dee?........Dad?" He is dumbfounded where they all went and certainly why he wasn't invited to go with. But we have been enjoying our time together just us two.
So my kiddos started school pretty early, this year it was Aug. 11th, so we are starting to get into the swing of things (maybe). I just can't write this post without saying, is anyone else freaked out by how quickly time is going? Didn't we just end the last school year like, a week ago?










7 comments:
your kids look soooo big and grown up. 7 is way too early but nice to have a bus. I have to take Abby and pick her up everyday as well as get Michael to preschool 3 times a week at a different time. Fun times!
7am? Ouch. Your kids look adorable as usual, and yes, Kennedy is looking way to grown up!
Yes Kennedy looks so big, but your little Aly is killing me. When did she start looking just like you and get so BIG?? Oh, I hate how they grow up. They are all SOOO adorable.
I love those fist day of school pics. I think they all look grown up! Kohen looks like he has grown 6" since I last saw him! It is hard not to feel a little nostalgic on that first day of school.
Kohen's picture "Atta Boy" looks like someone I've known for decades. . . . .like father. . . .like son! Everyone looks great for school!
I think ALL the kids are looking way too grown up, even Ander! Cuuute first day pics!!
7 OCLOCK???????? That is so stinkin early. We wake up at 7:30... lazy Americans:)
I actually think that as old as Kennedy looks, she still has those adorable cheesks... its Ander that looks old. Does he know he is a big brother now? Seems like he `is filling the role nicely:) And BTW a huge congrats on baby Scarlett. I was bummed out to be the last person on earth to know ( hence your baby shower post) so feeling the unfairness of you having the fastest pregnancy of all time, but incredibly happy for you. Good luck with 5!! :))))
Post a Comment