Oh my so wish I did not so relate to that video, but sadly I do! I love the end where Nathan is rubbing his head just to try and ease the pain! Harder to deal with than the marathon he just ran!
Isn't Life Wonderful? You guys make it just what it is, Life, and all you can do sometimes is laugh. I think we have all been there, you just make it look easier.
erin, not sure if you will look at these again, but I need your e-mail address. my pc crashed and I had to replace the HD. I lost all my contacts! I have been dying to see picts of your hair cut!!!! Please e-mail me some!!!
Thank you Natalie! And yes you will look back on this and laugh! It made my day.How great that you all laughed and got through it together.I did not ever video these moments and I wish I had.I can now look back and know that those kinda days really did happen and I wasn't crazy. Love you
15 comments:
it's from A Knight's Tale! Love you guys :):) -katie bell
I watched it twice. Awesome. The best video of the year (mostly because all the adults seem to be in such good spirits).
haha thank you Katie! One of our van movies. I am sorry to laugh, but you guys just make everything funny!!
Oh my so wish I did not so relate to that video, but sadly I do! I love the end where Nathan is rubbing his head just to try and ease the pain! Harder to deal with than the marathon he just ran!
Hmmm, we have one of these videos. Ask me if I laugh about it after 2 years. NO.
Isn't Life Wonderful? You guys make it just what it is, Life, and all you can do sometimes is laugh.
I think we have all been there, you just make it look easier.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has those insane moments. I also have to love or I would cry!
Oh, so funny and oh, so true!
Glad you were able to laugh...it made me laugh, probably because I was not in your van
Glad you were able to laugh...it made me laugh, probably because I was not in your van
hahaha. Oh Erin, bless your heart. Some days are just like that. I want 5 of those "things". And I love your husband's quote.
Nathan, going to his happy place! hahaha this video just made my day!
-Justin
Kohen is classic in this one! Is this what I'm about to have a dose of?
erin, not sure if you will look at these again, but I need your e-mail address. my pc crashed and I had to replace the HD. I lost all my contacts! I have been dying to see picts of your hair cut!!!! Please e-mail me some!!!
Thank you Natalie! And yes you will look back on this and laugh! It made my day.How great that you all laughed and got through it together.I did not ever video these moments and I wish I had.I can now look back and know that those kinda days really did happen and I wasn't crazy. Love you
Post a Comment