Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Carols by Kennedy



Kennedy recently started taking piano lessons. She has loved the Christmas carols. She asked if I would video her playing them so her grandparents and cousin Laynie could see. I am so proud of her progress with the piano. Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kenndy that was so fun. My you have really advanced since I heard you play at Grama Nona's this summer. Keep up the good work!! We enjoyed hearing you play and you singing along was an added bonus!!
Papa John.........

maddie said...

Aww Kenna, I'm so proud of you! That sounded so wonderful! I love and miss you:)

Papa Bonnie said...

Kennedy that was awesome! I couldn't believe that you could play all those songs. I also loved hearing you sing. Keep up the good work

Trevi Hardy said...

Wow Kennedy! You are a great piano player! This summer you and Maddie will have to play a duet. Can't wait to see you!

Tara Pugmire said...

Kennedy that was awesome! I loved hearing it, I sang along with you too! My whole family listened to it, like it was our own little concert! I miss you and can't wait for June to come! I hope you are having fun riding elephants! I wish I could ride elephants too!
Love,
laynie

lllllll