Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Grrr.

Frustratingly enough, Blogger is giving me fits. And my technology whisperer is out of town... again. He will arrive home, whisper sweet nothings to whichever computer or app is in rebellion and it will magically begin working again. Touch of the masters hand.
Meanwhile, I am sicker than a dog so I actually have time (if not the will) to blog. Maybe I can get a little credit for good intentions??? Anyway, all should be well in a few days. Hope all is well with each of you!!!

2 comments:

hf said...

Hubby out of town + sicky = sucks!

Darned blogger. Hope it works for you soon! Would love to see what you would have been posting. Get better soon!

Sarah said...

I've missed your witty writing and fun adventures but I totally understand. It's no fun being sick, having technical issues and having your husband out of town. I hope the kids have been kind to you. Feel better soon Erin.

lllllll