(I know what you are thinking. That my eyes are closed. Ok, like you never blink! :)
This is my dear friend Allison. We have been friends since middle school in good ol' Omaha Nebraska, and she knows more about me than is advisable. We have kept in touch over the years and have both found ourselves living in Taiwan of all places.
If you would have told these 2 girls they'd be celebrating Thanksgiving together in Taiwan someday, I don't know that they would've believed it.
Ken and Allison live about 1.5 hours away but made the trip in with their cute kiddos. We were so glad they came!
We had so much delicious food, Allison's cranberry sauce was divine, and my fresh cut green bean casserole with homemade shoe string onions was a hit, and I could go on and on. Suffice it to say, the dinner spread was scrumptious. (Check out that clutter monster at the end of the line, threatening to attack and fight us for the food. A good host probably would've made that all disappear right? So there you go.)Our kids are pretty well matched up and have really enjoyed spending time together. Ashley and Kennedy were proud to be sitting at the big table.
We've got Kohen, Kaylee, Alyssa, Nathan and Ander at the kiddo table.
Sweet Emma entertained us all by trying her darndest to clean this goblet after Nathan dipped it in whipped cream for her.
Can't talk now, it's time for PIE!
It's fun to see our kids playing and laughing together, I'm so grateful they are getting to know each other.No special occasion photos are marked in this country without gratuitous peace signs.
Thank you friends, for sharing Thanksgiving with us and making it feel a little less far away from home!
(PS- how we missed getting a picture of our husbands I do not know. But just picture two handsome fellows doing the dishes while their wives chat. Good guys we have...)



4 comments:
I am glad you had good friends to spend Thanksgiving with! I love the picture of you when you are younger. Classic!!
In that old picture you look like Ally! You are both adorable, of course!
In that old picture you look like Ally! You are both adorable, of course!
LOL, peace sign photo. I'm a little disappointed that the pic of Kohen devouring that drumstick didn't make it in. :-) So glad we get to enjoy Taiwan together!!
Post a Comment