After waiting patiently for her siblings to go, it was finally Kennedy's turn. She wanted to be surprised, but Nathan and I knew exactly what we wanted to do with Kennedy so it was easy.
Indian food! Mom and Dad's very favorite food in Taiwan (ahh, the irony) is often brought home on weekend nights as take out. But it's only for Nathan and I once the kids are down. Kennedy has had lot's of tastes over the years but was so excited to be in on the big kids dinner.I actually have a Pavlovian response when I see that food, mmmm.....
Kennedy has a serious love and devotion for anything sweet. This mango slush hit the spot, she was giddy. There was so much that she had her fill and then some.
We rounded out the night by letting Kennedy pick out a doughnut at Mr. Doughnut. She took the picking out process very seriously.
Highlight:
Spending time with one of our children who can actually have a thoughtful conversation and realizing that though she is small and looks young for her age, she is maturing and growing before our very eyes. We loved hanging out with Kennedy!



5 comments:
Love it. What an awesome thing to do with your children. Listening is an amazing talent!
SO cute! Kennedy seems so grown up!
I think you two are the greatest parents! So cute that you took each of them on their own date. My dad would take me out on my birthday--just me and him--and it was something I always looked forward to. I still try to have a daddy daughter date with him when I visit. Your kids will always cherish this time with you!
Such great memory making! She is very blessed to have such great parents
Oh 95, it never gets old! Question is...do you think 96 still takes care of him?
Post a Comment