This took place when Aly and Kennedy were trying on some new $30+ dresses that I got for under $10!! Woo hoo! Anyhow, Kenna was in love and ran up the stairs and surprised me with this little performance- considering she has only seen this scene maybe 2 times. I of course grabbed the camera and had her do it again, you will have to excuse Aly's appearance. If you have never seen The Sound of Music, I doubt this will be cute to you, just f.y.i.
Now Kohen, well, he is quite the talkative little guy. In the middle of pretend play he will often run up to me and go off on some emotional rant about something make believe, in this case I believe it was about breakfast. I had interrupted his flow by getting the camera so this is a very mellow version of the usual. 10 points to anyone who can understand what he is saying!



6 comments:
What great clips! I always loved that part on the Sound of Music. Kenna does a fabulous job I must say :). And what was Kohen talking about? Milk, juice, and did I hear raisins? So classic.
such cute videos! I still think that Aly steals the show in any clip she is in - even without making a sound. Cereal without milk is an ever present snack at our house, but with sticks? no thanks.
I love hearing their voices! SO cute! Don't you wish there was a camera installed on your head so everytime they started to talk you could push a button and descreetly record their every word? These are the days:)
Wow sign her up for drama class!
Very cute.
Where did you find 30 dresses for 10.00?????
From Carter's- they were 50% off and I had a 20% coupon :) Yay!
Great presentation Kenna! I knew someone that didn't make a bad Brigitte! "I flit, I float, I fleetly flee, I fly....GOODBYE!
Post a Comment