February marks 3 years of blogging for me. 3 years of sharing stories and documenting the chaos that often follows my little brood. 3 moves, a new country and a new baby and all of you readers have flattered me by reading every last post. I think a reward is in order but I'll get to that in a minute. You see, the last 3 years have been full of fun and amazing trips and exciting "adventures" but there was also a lot of stress from moving/settling and many times of loneliness during the many, many, MANY trips Nathan was taking for work a while back. There were a few occasions when the only adult interaction I had in a day was comments from people who read my blog and were often leaving me words of encouragement. I truly am not sure what I would have done without that during those times. So I just want to say thank you. Thank you to everyone who reads and thank you to those who take the time to comment and lift my day. Starting to feel a bit like an acceptance speech here so I'll get to the point, which might just be a first in my blogging history.
I am doing a giveaway to celebrate 3 years of sheer blogging genius... or if not that at least 3 years of chronicling our family. Just leave a comment and in a week I will randomly draw 5 winners. I will be sending something from Taiwan which basically means it will be covered in grime and break shortly after you receive it. Nevertheless. I will try to make it worth the postage and befitting of a winner. Don't be shy, if you've never commented before you can choose Anonymous and just sign your name to the comment. May the best readers win.
Seriously. thanks for all the blogging love.
ej



35 comments:
Pick me! Also, please post pictures of the decorating! I can't wait to see what your home makeover looks like. Your house seems so pretty anyway!
Missed you. Was fun to see Nathan, but you give better details!
Trevi
ooh pick me! I want a Taiwan trinket to display proudly in my apartment! haha. We miss you! I hope we get to see you this summer, because we need an Erin and Nathan fix. Things just aren't the same!
Marsipan!
Hurray for give aways! Pick me, pick me! I am so glad you have a blog- your funny posts about every day life and your adventures abroad make my day when I read them!
I already got a sweet 'trinket' from you. I love reading about your adventures, trips, children, life. Sometimes it's the only way I can keep up with you Jensens.
You inspired me to start my blog, and I can't believe it's been that long. Rest assured, I won't be doing a giveaway next month. Miss you!
Yay for blogs!
Ooh. Pick me! Pick me!
Happy Bloggerversary.
i love grimey stuff from taiwan..believe it or not someday you might love it to..may take ya 3 more years....love ya, K
You are not the only one surviving by blog at times:) Happy dance for blogging, and happy dance for your 3 years of toting camera's and catching "those" moments... seriously, you lift me immensely as I read of your adventures and your cool handling of all life can throw. ok, now pick ME:)
Count me in! Erin, you are one of my favorite people and dearest friends. Love you-- miss you!
Happy bloggerversary :)
Your blog is great. Provides much needed entertainment.
thank heaven for blogs... like you, sometimes it is our only "link" to home :)
Erin, I have *LOVED* reading your adventures! Ever since the 7th grade and a jug full of notes, I've been entertained by your writings!
You know I am in for good Taiwan stuff!
Erin, your blogs is one of my favorites! I love hearing about your adventures and it feeds my longing to travel more! Your family is so beautiful. Here's to many more years of blogging and fun memories!
Happy bloging birthday!
I've never participated in a blogging giveaway, but I must say this sounds exciting. We always read your blog becuase it's fun to hear what other foreign families are doing. You're kids are growing so fast, too. We'd probably hardly recognize Kennedy anymore.
pick me please. i love reading you blog, and reading you daily adventures.
Ohhhh fun! Your blog really has been full of sheer blogging genius :) and one of my favorites to read. I wish we had had more time together in VA before your many moves! Here's to many more years of blogging as a means for mommy survival!
how about a plane ticket to Taiwan!!! We are still working on saving for a trip! Thanks for sharing your life with us!
Hurray for one of my favorite bloggers! Definitely the most adventurous with the best sense of humor (does flattery earn me extra chances?) It's all true anyway. Congrats!
wow, a little TAMN 101! you give something away and all the scammers show up begging for a hand out!!
I'll make this short, if you don't pick me I will hate you :)
Mike
I love your blog Erin! You do such a good job. And you don't even have to send me anything for these compliments :)
even without the bribe it's wonderful for you to share what's happening with one of our very favorite families!
Ditto Amy on the bucket full of notes from junior high.
I was thinking about you this morning, I saw your mom at G'ma Nona's last night. Now there's this amazing chance for a give-a-way, what a better reason to change from a browser to a poster! Congrats!
Erin, This comment makes 27 for this post... is that a record? I LIVE for your blog. It is the first thing in my "favorites" drop down menu. I wish you could feel the excitement each time I realize a new post is up. It's like finding that perfect something at Target, on clearance... only your blog is free!! I owe you a box in the mail and would feel awful if I actually was pulled in your drawing. Clever idea. ~Rachel
Wow, I can't believe it has been three years already! Hurray for technology so that we can see what you are up to and all your adventures! You have made me laugh out loud which has changed the course of my day with your clever writing and wit! Keep blogging....
That picture of you turned out so cute! We love to read about all of your adventures, it's the first website I check in the mornings! You don't have to put us in the drawing, we already got all of our fun Taiwan things at the night market:) Love you guys!
Thanks for sharing Erin, It makes my day when I get to read all what is going on in your life. Beautiful family and beautiful mother. Keep up the good work. Love to you and yours, G'ma Nona I used Cindys password to get into Shelly's so that is why her name attached!!
U know how much I love your blog, ditto to everything everyone else has written! I especially love it when Robert will tell me in frustration, NO NEW BLOGS :( Don't put us in the drawing tho, I already recieved my box from China :)
Love U Guys!
N & R
A give away. Yea!!! We will have to see who wins.
Gina
Hey BFF!!! So, still love me even though it's
March 3rd. I love reading your blog and seeing what adventures you are up to. I'm so glad you have done a blog. It helps me to know that I can still see what you are up to. Someday maybe I will do a blog. ;)
I am sure I have missed the week deadline, but I want you to know how much I have enjoyed reading your blog. It is insightful,charming, and usually good for a good laugh. Thanks Erin. Love Aunt Cindy
Just a side note, I saw my name on your comment board twice. I thought Oh no, I really am loosing my mind, I have already commented and don't even remember. So greatful I read it. Aunt cindy
Post a Comment