Sunday, March 7, 2010

And The Winners Are...


I decided to cut out each name and put em all in a bowl. Then Nathan took pictures of each name as I pulled it out. He kept me honest. Okay, here we go!



By the time I pulled 5 names I was bummed because there were still so many names left, so I decided to grab a bonus name.
Yay! Congratulations: April, Mandy, Mike, Cindy, Jetta and Trevi!
(Mandy and Jetta, I'm not sure I have your most recent addresses so leave them in a comment or email me)
Thanks for playing everyone. I really love giveaways so I'm thinkin' I may need to do them more often...
Here's to Blogging!

7 comments:

The Crowley's said...

I'd like to thank the Academy...oh wait, that's my Oscars speech. I'm glad that my threat paid off you must have subconsciously been drawn to pick my slip!! :)

Jetta said...

I'm excited! Thanks Erin!

Hokie Family said...

Man, to bad I was a blog slacker this week. Miss the drawing, but I LOVE the family pictures on your tour with Ashley and Shawn.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm so glad I'm a bonus!!! Thank you!!!! I never get good stuff in the mail!

Trevi

Jessie said...

3 years! way to go! You look like your having so much fun with your sister! She is gorgeous! I can't believe how big Ali looks! :(

April said...

Hey... no need to send me anything - just the satisfaction of being lucky enough to get picked is good enough for me... really :)

Anonymous said...

Dude what is up with Trevi winning? She never leaves comments then the first time she does she wins! I got to get me some of that luck!
tara

lllllll