Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ander Video

Some Ander videos by request. First we have Ander trying to keep up with his siblings. He doesn't even flinch at the sword wielding, stampeding herd he has obviously grown accustomed to. 
Couple quick items: please try to ignore any weird voices or sounds I make during these videos.
Also, the same outfit appears in most of the videos. This is purely coincidence. The videos were shot on different days, and I change Ander's clothes at least once a week, I swear!





Next we have Ander copying my clicks. Either that or he is becoming truly Asian, unable to chew unless one's mouth is open. I'm hoping he likes the clicking sound.





A favorite family dance song is "Beggin" and you may catch that Kohen likes to interpret music literally, as he gets off of the floor in front of Ander. Did I mention Ander get's down to this song too? Even when strapped in a seat...





Ander's new favorite place to climb is this random box seat. And his new favorite song is Jesus Wants Me for a SuuunBEAM! In this video he is trying his darndest to jump to the song. Just try watching it without moving yourself. 
The impressive spill at the end? Don't worry, he rolled out of it like a ninja. And proof that modern day miracles still happen, I video'd this with my hand over the microphone. You are welcome.





Lastly, we have Ander laughing his head off as Kennedy shouts his favorite song. Nothing better than those belly laughs!






7 comments:

shellydinger said...

We loved all of them! (but especially the dancing - it's one of our favorite songs too.)

Anonymous said...

These videos made my ENTIRE day :) He is seriously the happiest baby I have ever seen.

Love you guys!

xooxoxoxoxoxox
Seeeeester

Keeping Up w/The Carlsons said...

This all makes me so happy, you have no idea. I've watched them three times today! When did Aly get so tall?!? Please tell her to stop growing...

Jody said...

Ander is so stinkin cute!! Thanks for sharing.

Nicole said...

Look at him climb in and out of that box seat like it is nothing! Those were so cute. Jadyn loved them too. She HAD to watch every single one.

Ky"sa" said...

All of your kiddies have mad skills when it comes to dancing! They must get that from their mother :) Ander is getting so big and he is so stinkin' cute! Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Thank You for sharing Erin. The videos of Ander and the kids just make me smile. True happiness in those sweet babies of yours. Aunt Cindy

lllllll