This video is what Ander woke up to on his Birthday- it was a good way to start off his big day.
After breakfast we headed to the first place in Taiwan that actually met, nay, exceeded my expectations. Welcome to Formosa Fun Coast. A ginormous, awesome water park. The best part was that the normally crowded park was nearly empty due to a Chinese holiday- thank you random spirit or Chinese myth! It was Ander's first water park experience and the smile was pretty much on his face from the moment his toes touched the water. He loved the slides, we had to watch him carefully because he would try to climb up the slippery stairs the moment we set him free. A quick ride on the tire swing with Aly... Please, how cute is she^? Kohen jumping out of the water like a dolphin... no pics of Kenna as she ran off with friends like a big kid. Ander and I going down a water slide, I swear he actually loved it :) And then he promptly fell into a deep sleep... sweet boy. Meanwhile, since we were enjoying this gorgeous day with several other families, the men and the women took turns riding the waterslides since the lines were so unusually short. It was the most fun I've had since I can remember at a water park. It truly seemed like we were on a vacation in some sort of paradise. I guess Taiwan is an island...
Cute, cute, cute! That dimpled smile just melts me. I love that he loved the singing he woke up to. So sweet. And seriously he was smiles all day. The perfect bday. I'm glad I could be there; it was such a fun day. Thanks to the daddys for our hour of play too! :)
What an awesome little oasis! It looks like tons of fun and I'm glad your 1 year old enjoyed his b-day. It was good to catch up on your blog. I love the new family photo, and I died laughing at the handerpants....So funny!!! Thanks for sharing
8 comments:
That water park is fun! Glad you had a good time!
Love to hear you sing the Indonesian happy birthday!! Happy Birthday Ander, you are so cute!Miss you guys.
Cute, cute, cute! That dimpled smile just melts me. I love that he loved the singing he woke up to. So sweet. And seriously he was smiles all day. The perfect bday. I'm glad I could be there; it was such a fun day. Thanks to the daddys for our hour of play too! :)
that water park looks awesome! wish i could come visit and go there!
He is such a little angel, I don't know if I can wait until next summer to give him kisses!
That video was TO. DIE. FOR.It sort of makes me feel like I was there, but only just sorta ;)
Beeg
Happy Birthday Ander Man! Good to see you are keeping the memories alive! Miss you guys. What a fun day.
What an awesome little oasis! It looks like tons of fun and I'm glad your 1 year old enjoyed his b-day. It was good to catch up on your blog. I love the new family photo, and I died laughing at the handerpants....So funny!!! Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment