Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Choose The Right


True Story: Last Sunday Kennedy came home from church proudly displaying her very first CTR ring. She of course loves it and is very proud of it and that she know that CTR means Choose The Right. Well, today Kennedy and Kohen were playing with some trains on the floor when a disagreement broke out and after a brief scuffle Kohen pulled Kennedy's hair. Kennedy cries out and immediately holds up her CTR- wielding middle finger and shouts indignantly at Kohen, "C-T-R Kohen! CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!" The irony of the moment had me laughing so hard, leaving both children quite confused! I was pleased that Kennedy reminded Kohen to choose the right...even if she shouted it at him. She seemed extra proud of herself when I wanted to take a picture of her CTR ring... then I showed her how well rings fit on our "ring fingers" and hopefully we won't have her unknowingly flipping people off and telling them to 'Choose The Right', anymore!


2 comments:

shellydinger said...

That is by far my favorite story you have told! I love reading your blog!!

Sheila said...

We are so proud!

lllllll