Sunday, February 11, 2007

Toy Story

Meet "Baby Jesus"
The Evalutionists will be thrilled. I can see the headlines now, "MAN EVOLVED FROM SEA TURTLE!" Apparently the Christmas season had quite an effect on Kennedy because she has been carrying this little turtle "Baby Jesus" around and treating him with the utmost reverence and care. I just don't have the heart to correct her, and I am not sure I want to. She is not being disrespectful- though maybe a little sacreligious. If you notice "Baby Jesus" is swaddled in Kohen's green army hat, then in a pink blanket for extra safe keeping.
When I tucked Kennedy in for a nap I found she had a rhino in a tupperware and "Baby Jesus" swaddled in a pair of her most prized princess panties...maybe he would prefer a manger!

This is how I found Kohen's favorite action figures (or "action fingers" as Kennedy calls them) the other day. This cow is one of Kohen's favorite toys and even knowing that I still couldn't help laughing at Captain America and Spiderman headed off to save the world...on a cow.

Shortly there after it seems Captain America hit a bump in the road...or became one! What has my son been watching???

And finally, this is Kennedy and Kohen playing "Airplane" on our stairs. They refused to let me move the paper towels - apparently it was some sort of cockpit- and you know, FAA rules or some such! Notice "Baby Jesus" next to Kennedy, she said it was his first ride and he was "a little nervous." With Kohen as the captain? I would be too!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Erin, Great Story!!

Mike

Sheila said...

Looks like Kohen's been playing too many violent video games! What is wrong with you!???
I just got reamed as the Primary President for uttering the words "Spongebob"...go figure.

lllllll