Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Writer's Block 101
Apparently I have arrived! I have my very own blog! The excitement it seems, has given me quite a case of writer's block- it must be the pressure. A blog sounds...big...and complicated. But I will overcome the urge to turn off my computer and pretend this little thing never happened, and trudge ahead! After about 12 days of passing around a really great cold/pink eye combo, it looks like we are finally getting healthy. Nathan came home from work early last wed. to help take all of us to the doctor and we got medicine for the pink eye. That night when we put Alyssa's medicine in her eyes they immediately became red and irritated then swelled shut. Trying not to over-react I called the pharmacist and she said that she was shocked but that Aly must be having an allergic reaction to the Erythromycin. She also mentioned that the same active ingredient is in Neosporin so Alyssa shouldn't have that either. I was telling my mom all of this when she chimes in with, "oh, I'm allergic to Erythromycin." How did I never know this? I don't know, but oh well, it isn't that big of a deal- and it will be kind of neat for Aly to see genetics at work- well, if her eyes weren't swollen shut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Oh Erin! I loove your blog! And ALL of your emails, I always laugh, smile, and sometimes cry when I read them. You have such a way with words. All I can say is... TALENT! Well, I just can't wait until March when we get to come and see you and enjoy all of your many adventures and hopefully participate!! love to you all, see you soon!
My blog will be coming soon!!!!
Erin,
It has taken me over a week to have the chance to respond, and actually figure out this whole "blog" thing. You move back east and you are suddenlly using words like "my own blog". Now that sounds like an adventure. I love reading all the things that your kids are doing. I do not have much to report on this end becusue we have the yucks going around and around our home. No pink eye though. Hopefully everyone in better by valentines day tomorow. Tripp is especially worried that he will miss his first valentines day at school. Love ya, talk to you soon,
Tara
Erin & Nathan,
We have finally joined the blog family as well! Come check us out at goodlookinkids.blogspot.com!
Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment