Friday, July 6, 2007

BBQ on the 4th




This 4th of July we had some of our friends come over for a BBQ. In the first picture from left to right are Joe, John, Ari, and Nathan. And in the second picture it is Betsy (Joe's wife), Kelly (who brought her friend John), and yours truly. Joe, Ari, and Kelly are some of our most favorite people and we were so glad to get together again with everyone. The food was great- the boys thought they were funny 'surprising' Betsy and I with a 'Salsa-off' which meant that both of us made ours and the boys declared it a competition at the BBQ. Betsy and I weren't fazed seeing as they were both quite different types of salsa and therefore it would be like comparing apples and oranges...good try boys. Then we put our kids down for naps and hung around chatting. Eventually the temptation to jump from our deck to the trampoline proved to be too strong and the trampoline got quite a work out for a little while before we decided to break for dessert. I always break for that....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Every time I see a trampoline I can't help but run over, jump and be taken back to my childhood days! I'm glad I'm not the only one! Looks like a great BBQ!

lllllll