So....in case you are wondering where the Jensen's have gone off to, we have made it safely to Boise! And we hit the ground running with lot's of activities and get-to-gethers. Small problem. Of the literally hundreds of things I packed I forgot to pack the battery charger for our camera! Grrrrrr! Nathan and I think that we have a plan that might work but until further notice our camera is down on it's luck. There is nothing left for me to do but get back to ignoring my children and spouse while I tear through Harry Potter before someone blows the ending for me... :)
5 comments:
Welcome to Boise! I hope your trip is wonderful :)
You sound like Kristin (as far as Harry Potter goes).
If someone blows it for me, I'll be SO mad! Now I'm feeling pressure to go and buy and read the last 3 books! I still haven't started #5. (But I did see the movie) :] Have a good visit while your home...hope to "run" into you!
I left my charger home when I was in Boise too! Luckily my mom had a camera by the same company and it worked for mine! P.S. I finished the book, so good! Now my husband is not a widower any more and my daughter has her mother back!
You girls sound like the YW leaders I work with! I had two reading during my PP night, last night! Have a fun visit and enjoy the read!
Post a Comment