



If you haven't already read the first two blogs under this one, you need to because there is an important disclaimer/warning you need to read that will explain what all of this is about. Friday night after dinner we went and walked around in Times Square. There were just crushes of people everywhere and I had as much fun looking at the people as the bright lights! On Saturday we headed to Central Park where Nathan got his
hiney whooped by an internationally ranked chess player (the guy was really cool, he teaches chess too so he kind of gave Nathan some pointers as they went- like, 'Um, I wouldn't do that if I were you.' :) ) and then Nathan rowed me around this little lake, which I was all excited about and tempted to act out the scene from Anne of Green Gables where she is pretending to be the dead girl in the row boat and then the row boat starts sinking- I love that part. As we left the dock the lake was kind of crowded with row boats and as we slowly tried to
maneuver through the traffic jam Nathan assured me with, "Don't worry honey, I
will get up to ramming speed!" which had me laughing picturing what that would look like. We spent a little time walking around
SoHo before going back to the hotel to get ready for the finale of the trip. We were going to see Phantom of the Opera!!!!! I had never seen it before but have always wanted to and so I was, and am, so grateful that he would take me to see it. It was of course, unbelievable.
5 comments:
Okay, I am such a nerd, but I was almost teary reading about your trip. How Amazing!! What an incredible guy you have.I'm going to make sure James reads this one ;) I'm so glad you shared!
Wow, how am I ever suppose to find a guy now? The bar has just been raised! What an absolulty amazing get away. I saw Phantom in New York a while ago and loved every minute of it. I'm so glad you got to experience that!
I thought of you Sarah because we almost got to see a matinee of Wicked! That would have been awesome!
Sounds like an amazing trip! I loved reading all about it! I am so glad you had such a romantic getaway to such an amazing city! Kenley will be hearing all about it ;)
So fun Erin! After I read your posts I called Drew's cell and left a message for him to check it out...our guys can always learn something from each other!
Post a Comment