
For some reason I LOVE when little children draw people, you know, circles with sticks jutting out of them? Well, today Kohen drew his very first person ever and I love it. He shows Nathan and I and tells us that "This is Santa." (notice the hat with the pom pom on top) and then he kind of sheepishly follows up with, "I didn't give him a bag cuz his arms are a little small." Oh my goodness Nathan and I busted
UP! And Kohen is so expressive -always using unique facial expressions and hand gestures- that to see him explain the picture was just a parental treat. Seriously. What kid draws Santa for their first person drawing ever? I wouldn't be surprised if he was already trying to earn brownie points for next December.
7 comments:
Too cute Erin! I am so glad you have that on your blog to always remember.
FYI about the mud...I didn't get it up....they boys had to do it. Amazingly they did a great job scrubbing with soap, water, and carpet cleaner....
I love it! That makes me smile thinking about Luke's first. I love your pictures in the cherry blossoms.
So funny! LOL. No bag because he has small arms. Reminds me of Meet the Robinsons. :) Cute!
Its the cuteset ever when they tell yo utehmselves... their body language is SO fun- I just got this picture from Livi the other day. It had big curls on top of the mammoth size head... oh yum. This santa is TOO cute. And, he is so smart!
I love this drawing! I'm one of those people who loves saving any artistic creation a child makes. This is definitely a keeper. The Santa hat is quite wonderful. I love that he was a little sheepish about the short arms. What a great story.
Hilarious! He is seriously the funniest kid I have ever met :)
Erin: I busted up laughing when I read about the small arms and no santa bag. Gosh I love that boy!
Papa Bonnie
Post a Comment