Saturday Nathan and I decided to try and drive an hour to Baltimore's Inner Harbor area and go to this really cool looking hands-on Children's Museum. We risked it all by loading up the children at nap/quiet time. We told Kenna and Kohen they couldn't talk because it was quiet time and within minutes the miracle of the century occurred: All 3 children fell asleep! I still can't believe it. It was such a good omen. They all woke up as we pulled into Inner Harbor and though Aly was about an hour short of her regular nap, she did amazingly well. Having learned from mistakes in the past, we tell the kids absolutely nothing about where we are going in case for some reason it falls through or something is closed, or someone gets sick etc. So they were surprised and thrilled when we walked into this 3 story playground.
Every time we went passed this station Kennedy would ask if she could "feed the car" again. Would it be too cliche to say here, "with gas prices these days it sure feels like thats all we do!"??
The food was made out of some sort of silicone-ish material and was rubbery and flexible...It was kind of creepin us out.



8 comments:
this place looks so cool! what a fun day.
WOW! That looks awesome! Your kids are so cute... you look great too- even when holding
un-identafiable gelletin.
We have been looking to take our kid there. I think we will now that I have see pics. It looks like a ton of fun.~Julie(bastian) Homer
Okay I have been to the inner harbor a million times and I haven't ever gone to this...it looks so great! Were there things for older kids at all?
I can't believe Aly was eating sushi!
Hey where were you yesterday anyway?
That place looks like the most fun place to take your kids ever! We just live in boring old Nampa. Miss you!
Tara
Seriously, I love places like that where the parents can have just as much fun as the kids!
I wanna go there! It looks like one of those places that it's not as much work for the parents to have the kids entertained. :) I love your pics!
oh my I need to go here! I think I would have fun there myself!! The water room sounds so fun!
Post a Comment