Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Aly being Aly


Aly has discovered her last name -mainly because that is what she hears when she is into mischief so often. But she says it so dang cute! I was trying to capture it one day but she only says it in a weird voice and super fast, too busy doing other silly stuff for your enjoyment. And in the second video she is being a frog or a 'Ribbit' as Kohen calls them. Anyway she is being wacky, enjoy!


6 comments:

shellydinger said...

way cute videos! Hailey is just starting to say her name and it sounds a lot like Aly. I love the frog!

Kristin said...

So cute! I just love it when they get so silly!

Anonymous said...

can i please have a smidgen of that energy in a pill form? what a crack up! don't you love that they do these fun/silly/surprising things and then the camera comes out only to hinder the "performance" - i wish i could solve that problem in our house...
she is adorable! and spunky just like another a girl i know.

Jessie said...

She is talking really good Erin. Don't you LOVE this age! It's so fun.

Hannah said...

She is one good Frog! I'm impressed she knows her last name...I don't think Erica has any clue!

Sarah said...

What a cute little frog. My roommate and I died laughing watching these videos.

lllllll