Saturday, June 21, 2008
Alyssa Turns 2!!!
Aly J. officially turns 2 today! No, I'm not that amazing of a blogger to already have this posted, we had the party on Monday. Aly walked around all day repeating, "Ah-yee Bursday!!" translation: "Aly, Birthday" pretty cute. The Bell's came over for dinner with us then we opened presents. She knows what a gift is now so it was really fun watching her open them. Of course we sang her the Happy Birthday song as well as one in Indonesian, a Bell tradition that we have grown accustomed to living here by them. Aly loves both songs and Marianne took video of her loving everyone singing to her... I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty proud of the Baby Einstein Cookie Cake I made. Aly was really cute trying to blow out the candles. She was making a lot of sound but no air was coming out, lol, so Nathan and I eventually gave her a little help. Anyway, Happy Birthday AlyCat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I love how the camera moves at the end and you can see Kennedy giggling with excitement over Aly trying to blow the candles. I love siblings!
That is QUITE the impressive cake! BTW, I sent you an invite for our new blogger site. Sorry for all of the site changes. I freaked out when I googled my name and my website was the top hit. Ahhh!
Happy Birthday!!! Man it seems like she was just a brand new little baby in your arms like yesterday!
Where did that time go?
Love the cake!
I loved the extra happy song. So fun!
Heather
Okay, you make an amazing cake! I'll have to remember that one. I love that it took Aly a dozen blows to get out her candles!
I'm glad for blogg's. It has been so fun to read and get better aquainted with my great-grandkids I see too little of. Thanks for taking the time to do that for us. I wish you well in this; another adventure. G'ma N
Post a Comment