


Some of our friends were kind enough to have a going away party for us this past weekend. The party was great though I wish the theme would have been something other than 'Farewell' :( The plan was to have this bbq in our friend's back yard but about 45 minutes before the party was to start the heavens parted and let loose. The Ramsey's were so great though, they invited all of us indoors even with all of our kidlings. That was super nice because let's face it, inviting a bunch of families over for an outdoor bbq is quite different than inviting a bunch of families to run around inside of your house for several hours. Since it was raining out they couldn't put up the giant Moon Bounce for the kids out back so the men folk decided it would be awesome to put it up inside...and that is exactly what they did, it was awesome and the kids went nuts over it.
Eventually things settled down and the kids all went and watched a movie in the theatre room while the husbands played pool and us girls got to sit around and chat.
We have made so many awesome friends here and met such amazing people. I am so sad to have to just turn around and leave already...it really stinks. At any rate, thanks guys for such a fun evening and for supporting us as we get ready to head out.
7 comments:
Sound like fun, even thought it was your going away party. Love the blow up jumper in the house. Are you getting excited for the move?
Ummm...I guess am excited to go but not to leave...does that make sense? I also hate being in limbo which is what the next 2 months at least will be.
Erin I keep meaning to call you! I am so sorry we never made it Saturday. After I talked to you we ran home in the storm and all my children were in trouble and sent to their rooms, when I went to check on them they were all dead alseep!
So I kept thinking we will go over as soon as they all woke up... well they slept until about 5:30 am the next day!
Anyways sorry so long. I felt so bad we didn't make it over. Looks like fun though!!!! When are you leaving? Girls night before you go????
I echo your thank you to the Ramseys! It was so nice of them to let us indoors.
Any going away lunch plans?
Love your blog! I know we would have been the bestest of friends- that is if we had time to get to know each other- but hey, if Taiwan works out, we just might visit.
So you're moving is news to me!! lol . . . i'm soo out of the loop. Where are you moving to?
When are you coming to Idaho again! Love to see you!
Post a Comment