Saturday, January 24, 2009

Aly Performing All Characters in the Nutcracker


So my kids love the Nutcracker and since the holidays they've still been asking for me to put the music on so they can dance. Today Aly asked me to put it on then proceeded to throw herself on the floor and throw a fit because it wasn't loud enough. I told her it gets louder on her own...you can see what happens from there.

 
In the video below Aly is going to fight the Mouse King with a pencil as her sword- she's a little hard to understand on the video but she is talking about getting the mouse and being the Nutcracker at the end.

11 comments:

Jessie said...

Okay she is getting so big! Why did you have to go and move away...she and Sienna would be BFF's right now!
She talks so cute!
I love the food story about Kohn too...that kid is so funny!
We were talking about you last night at GNO for Holly's birthday saying we all missed you!!!!

Anonymous said...

She needs to go into acting! Great picutres!
love you~
bonnie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam & Jetta said...

Adorable! I love the tippy-toe steps she does. A ballerina in the making for sure!

Jody said...

Very Cute.....love the dancing!

Jessica said...

So cute!!! when are you coming to Boise again:?? We'll have to play when you come! love ya

Anonymous said...

Great job Aly! I couldn't be more proud unless it was one of my daughters. Love ya lots

Peter and Jen Bell said...

Love the videos. I don't like that you don't post as often as you used to though. I know you're busy, but I love your posts.

Brossettelewis said...

I'm happy you found me. I've looked for you but all that would come to mind was "we put three down" and variations of that and that's just not right on a few levels. :) I love that you have Nutcracker issues too.

Hannah said...

Look at those poses, and her precision tip-toeing! She even knows exactly when the end is coming and poses for the end. Love it! It looks like she's learned some swordplay from Kohen as well :) Have I mentioned how cute her little curls are??

Melissa said...

That is adorable...My kids wouldn't even know what the nutcracker is! Looks like you have a future dancer or broadway star!! And I loved the pics from your trip to Santa Cruz...you look amazing! Wish you lived here so that we could get together!

lllllll