Kohen's 1st Day of Preschool
The other day I discovered where Kohen had missed a bit in the bathroom. I told Nathan I would get Kohen and he could you know, go over the basics of aim/clean up again because as far as I'm concerned that's Nathan's jurisdiction. So I go get Kohen and he gladly comes back to the bathroom and Nathan says, "Hey bud! Let me show ya something cool!" and they lean in and Nathan shows Kohen what happened and how to clean up after himself. Kohen gets right in there and cleans it up telling us he's "Sorry 'bout that"...so cute. Then before he leaves the bathroom he turns to Nathan and asks, "But why did you say you had something cool to show me?".... Okay this doesn't really sound that funny but Nathan and I laughed so hard because um, good question Kohen, why did your Dad say that??? Cleaning up rogue pee off the bathroom floor does not = COOL.
Other Cute Things Said Lately:
I find Aly sweetly wiping and playing in the dust on our piano.
Me: Aly, what cha doing?
Aly: I jus' payin in da snow!
Aly found a pine cone at the park and she was carrying it all around calling it her 'baby'. Kennedy thought this was pretty cute and told me, "Mom, Aly thinks it's a baby but it's really an Acorn-el." (I'm pretty sure that was hybrid for Acorn and Kernel)
In the car lately Aly will cry out in frustration when light shines on her that "Da sun is lookin atta me!"
Kenna: Mom, what's a Migraine?
Me: It's a really bad headache.
Kenna: (pause) Is that how you fell in love with Dad?



8 comments:
I love the stories. Thanks for sharing.
migraine = love!!! Love it
Those are cute....and gave me a good laugh- just what I needed today. Thanks!
oh gosh i miss you guys! when can we see you again!!
You're so good about writing down what your kids say.My kids had a misconception about headaches too, but I forgot what it was (because I didn't write it down!)must be something I say a lot! I think I might die if I tried to snowboard now.
Kids say the darnest things. Only I can't remember anything my kids said when young. :( I'm getting old.
Got to love them!! Enjoy them while they are young, they grow up way too fast!
he he he, these are all great. I love kids.
Post a Comment