Highlights of Christmas 2008!

*We wrapped up a live lobster for the White Elephant exchange at the annual Wilcox-side Christmas Party.
*Making Unicorn Princesses (from The Office) with my SILs to give to our husbands. "Her Horn Can Pierce the Sky!"


*We met up with cousins at a Carl's Jr. one night. Having witnessed some extremely GROSS stuff go on in the play places I don't usually let my kids play in this one but I full on made my kids wear mittens while they played. Yes I did. And the gloves were black when we left *yucky shiver*
*The FESTIVUS MIRACLE! that was my sister Natalie and my BIL Robert surprising us on my parent door step all the way from Florida. Yay! Best surprise ever!
*When Natalie took her sweatshirt off and had a strapy tank top on and Aly admiringly told her, "I like-a your soup!" (swimsuit) lol
*On Christmas Eve day Kohen couldn't find his stocking and Nathan discovered his solution hanging with the other stockings on the fireplace. This kid is a problem solver...
*Kohen was also EXTREMELY concerned Santa wouldn't know where he was so Papa John came up with this Santa sign to clear it all up. Kohen was so relieved.

*Acting out the Nativity scene at Bonnie and Norm's house on Christmas Eve with almost all 18 grandkids participating.
*Watching Kohen holding his new baby cousin Davis and listening to him teach Davis all about Pirates, including how they say "arrghh". (notice the pirate he whipped out of his pocket and is holding about an inch away from the baby's face)
*"Tricking" Santa (tracking Santa) by GPS before bed on Christmas Eve.
*Christmas morning when the phone rang and it was my brother Justin, on a mission in Taiwan, speaking Chinese to Nathan.
*This picture has been 18+ months in the making with Kenna trying to convince us she was deserving and old enough for such a doll. Apparently it was worth the wait...

*We wrapped up a live lobster for the White Elephant exchange at the annual Wilcox-side Christmas Party.
*Making Unicorn Princesses (from The Office) with my SILs to give to our husbands. "Her Horn Can Pierce the Sky!"
*We met up with cousins at a Carl's Jr. one night. Having witnessed some extremely GROSS stuff go on in the play places I don't usually let my kids play in this one but I full on made my kids wear mittens while they played. Yes I did. And the gloves were black when we left *yucky shiver*
*The FESTIVUS MIRACLE! that was my sister Natalie and my BIL Robert surprising us on my parent door step all the way from Florida. Yay! Best surprise ever!
*When Natalie took her sweatshirt off and had a strapy tank top on and Aly admiringly told her, "I like-a your soup!" (swimsuit) lol
*On Christmas Eve day Kohen couldn't find his stocking and Nathan discovered his solution hanging with the other stockings on the fireplace. This kid is a problem solver...

*Kohen was also EXTREMELY concerned Santa wouldn't know where he was so Papa John came up with this Santa sign to clear it all up. Kohen was so relieved.
*Acting out the Nativity scene at Bonnie and Norm's house on Christmas Eve with almost all 18 grandkids participating.
*Watching Kohen holding his new baby cousin Davis and listening to him teach Davis all about Pirates, including how they say "arrghh". (notice the pirate he whipped out of his pocket and is holding about an inch away from the baby's face)
*"Tricking" Santa (tracking Santa) by GPS before bed on Christmas Eve.
*Christmas morning when the phone rang and it was my brother Justin, on a mission in Taiwan, speaking Chinese to Nathan.
*This picture has been 18+ months in the making with Kenna trying to convince us she was deserving and old enough for such a doll. Apparently it was worth the wait...



7 comments:
It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I think your holidays are WAY more fun in your neck of the woods (Boise)! I am jealous!
Love Lov e Love the grocery bag solution... he knows how it works (I mean really, what can you fit into a sock right?) I also loved the Santa sign, can't be too careful you know when it comes to presents... I think 3 and 4 year olds are the absolute funnest to have at Christmas!
Looks like you had a great Christmas. I can't beleive how big the Jensen family is getting- 18 grandchildren?? That's crazy. I love the idea of the Unicorn Princess....classic! Kohen showing his cousin his pirate- too cute!
Happy New Year!
You crack me up! First with the lobster and then again with the tribute to "the office." I looks like you had a great Christmas.
hahaha her horn can pierce the sky! great idea!
Looks like a nice Christmas...except for that Lobster! That is pretty dang funny!
Sienna got that exact fairy dress in pink this year...
Are you ever coming back to visit???
I'm going to have to remember the mitten idea! Brilliant...I'm terrified of those places too. There are so many treasures in this post! "I like-a your soup!", Kohen's stocking, Kohen teaching the baby about pirates...thank you for the laughs!
Post a Comment