
I had been waiting to post this until Nathan got the other pictures (aka: proof) of these two holding hands in the car -off of my laptop that recently died but I decided these pictures would be good enough. It is something really cute Kohen and Aly have been doing in the car for the last several months and when we were borrowing a car over the holidays they sat a bit closer together so it was even easier for them to hold hands. I don't know what causes them to do it, sometimes Aly asks Kohen to hold her hand but most of the time I just glance back and they are sitting there contentedly holding hands. I love it.

And before I forget, here are a few misspoken words around our house lately:
Aly:
"Robin Noodles"= Ramen Noodles
"Neetle"= Beatle
Kennedy:
"Pignic"= Picnic
Kohen:
"Knuckles"= Muscles
5 comments:
I love that Aly and Kohen hold hands in the car. Too cute!
Very cute and proof for them later that they love eachother!
:) so cute! And thank you for the picture message the other day.. I just got a new phone because my old one half the screen was broken so I couldn't see the picture. I love you ALY.
aw aly and kohen are adorable! i have a picture like this on my phone actually haha. Maybe Ill post it on my blog :)
Okay, that's just awesome. It kind of wipes away any motherhood frustration by seeing those cute little hands together.
Post a Comment