
Kohen loves every manly thing he gets to do to be like dad. Many times I have walked in our bathroom to find Kohen, post-shower, wrapped in a towel just like his dad, sitting on the counter next to where Nathan is shaving, patiently waiting for his turn to "shabe". Nathan slathers him up then turns his razor around to the non-sharp side and gives Kohen a shabe. If I'm not right there Kohen will run around the house until he finds us girls so we can touch his cheeks and feel how smooth they are.

Well he finally earned a pretend razor and shaving cream of his own tonight and he was giddy to try it himself. He is typically hilarious so the whole fam had gathered to watch his maiden "shabe". He didn't disappoint and had all of us laughing. Tonight he is of course sleeping with his new razor...a sentence I never thought I would find myself writing. P.s.- don't worry, he has had many lessons about the dangers of a real razor, so far they seem to have worked.
8 comments:
I wonder where he gets that hilarious personality from...hmmmmm....I can't think.
What a boy! The best part of this post is the reflection of his audience in the mirror. So great!
He is such a HAM! You can see the gleam in his eyes of how proud he is to be such a big boy. CUTE!
I had no idea they even made pretend razors. Someone out there was thinking!
He looks like the happiest little guy...and all thanks to a razor. That is so cute. I love seeing everyone in the reflection watching.
Oh my goodness. I love this story, and I love thinking of him there in his towel pretending to Shabe. Look how proud he looks. He's the most "manly" kid I've ever met :)
You guys crack me up :) I love it. I get tired just reading about your busy kids! Love you guys.
I love that the two of you are in the mirror with those sweet smiles on your faces...the ones that only parents get! He is too cute.
Post a Comment