Not to bore anyone but I want to gab at you for a minute. There are a few of you out there who read my blog like real champs. Every redundant, 'how cute are my kids, please!?' and 'my husband is the best!' and 'can I please vent a bit here?' you read and some of you (bless you, bless you, bless you!) even leave comments to make my effort feel worthwhile- hey you were doing a service and you didn't even know it! I wanted to thank all of you who actually read what I write. By now I have probably lost all of those who just look at the pictures anyway which is just as well. I wanted to reward my blog readers by sharing something here first with you. Really, I can count on one hand the people who know the news you are about to hear. First a little tutorial.
Erin Might Be Pregnant If:
*She has her lowest # of postings in a month ever, and is likely to break that record this month
*Her nose has developed super powers. (Now I understand how those Super Heroes are blessed/burdened by their powers, lol.)
*She acts like an irritated Kate (from Jon & Kate Plus 8) once in a while
*She gets teary watching the children's show Charlie and Lola
*She smells that Nathan had onions for lunch before he has come within a 20ft radius of her
*She gags every time she opens the fridge, changes a diaper, smells left over food, smells someone had onions for lunch, or pretty much anytime.
*She is negative-imprinting on things she is over-exposed to: Nathan's cologne, over-played songs, the background on my blog. No, I'm not even kidding. Eventually these things make me want to barf.
*she is so tired she can barely make it until quiet time to crash.
*She smells an unsavory smell in the kitchen and 'tosses her cookies' in the sink.
*She won't commit to anything and starts cheezing everything.
***Nathan is doing ALL of the cooking, cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, dishes, and putting the children to bed by himself each night.
So umm, yeah, as you might have gathered we are expecting number four sometime mid-September and though we are excited, both Nathan and I are just trying to survive right now. When it comes to my pregnancies I have learned a lot and with the help of Zofran I have been able to keep the throwing up to a minimum -if you can call it that. Down side is that it does nothing for the persistent nausea that hounds me 24/7. Anyway, I promise I won't turn the blog into a nausea journal, but in order to keep that promise the posts will likely be sparse for the next few months.
In spite of the above, I assure you we are excited, or rather will be in due time. Until then, a sincere thanks for reading.



33 comments:
Oh my goodness Erin Congrates on baby number 4! Im sorry about you being sick though, that has to be no fun. Well hang in there!
HAHA! Is this your official announcement to the family as well? Congrats! Hope you feel GREAT soon.
(and great, and soon are relative terms)
Yay! Congratulations. I really am excited. If your blog turns into a nausea journal you know I would still read every word of it. I actually think it sounds like a funny idea, only because you can make any situation seem funny. Hang in there!
Woot, woot!(ya know,I don't think I've ever typed that before)
What great news. I'm sorry that you get so sick- I hope it gets better soon. Congrats!!!!!!
Yay! Congrats! Zofran is my best friend when prego. That is super exciting. Great post by the way! Oh, and I'm a committed reader with or without pics!!!:)
MWAUHHHHH! MWAUUHHHHH!! That is to hilarious. Is Nate home enough for you to be pregnant?
Oh PS..congrats!
YAY Erin! Congratulations! I am one of the stalwart readers and I've missed you so. :) I'm glad to hear why you've been gone. And feel free to post about your nausea and such...anyone who's been through it can appreciate how it takes over your life so that there's nothing else you can say! :) I'm with ya, sister! Best wishes!!!
I guess this explains your not loving our experience in china town. The smells were enough to make me gag! So I am going to kick your butt for keeping mum! I am super excited for you. You will have to change the name of your blog soon! Love you
How dare you suggest that we are not committed readers! Love you Take care . . .
Oh my gosh!!!!!! You stinker!!! I can't believe you are prego.!!! Hey, how come I'm not one of the people you can count on your hand?!! But seriously so excited for you. :)
fantastic!!! Can't wait to see what #4 looks like, presumable as adorable as #'s 3, 2, and 1 :) Hope it isn't too miserable getting there:)
Congrats Erin!! I hope your nausea eases up soon, i can totally relate.Its so hard to function. I had nausea and throwing up with a PICC line in for 9 months. thats why I am done having babies ): Don't worry about the kids, they won't remember this and all of the t.v. they will be watching for awhile! They get a new little sibling and they will be so greatful to you for that!
Wow, Erin that is so excciting. We are so excited for all of you and so excited to be able to meet the newest Jensen kid who is bound to be one of our favorites for sure. Love you guys!
Awesome News. So exciting. I too have to take Zofran and although it is wonderful compared to nothing at all it is still not a cure all. I will be thinking of you :)
Congratulations. I hope the yukies go away really fast. Do you want the baby to be a girl or boy?
Gina
WOW! Are you going to join the "gave birth in Asia" club?? Are you going to deliver there? Oh, we need to talk. Congrats and good luck battling the smells. (There was a perfume I wore during Ashley's pregnancy that I seriously could not wear again until just a few months ago or it would make me sick)
I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats! I read your blog ALL THE TIME, but need to be better at leaving comments so you know. Please keep us posted on how you're feeling. It's your whole world right now! We need to talk soon. Miss you! Rachel
Erin congratulations!!! I am so excited!!! another addition to my favorite family!!!
Congrats on the new addition!
You make everything sound funny, even being sick! You have a great sense of humor, it will keep you going though another pregnacy. Nathan better take good care of you.
Erin: We are so happy to welcome this new baby to our family. I wish you had told us when we were there so that we could have hooped and hollered about it together, but especially so that we could have nurtured you. We love you all.
Congratulations
Congrats- love you guys! Amber
Congrats, I hope you're not too sick.
Congratulations Erin!! You will love four! We miss you guys! I just started a family blog - hopefully we can keep in touch better!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you! I hope you can get the rest you need, wishing you all the best!
I seriously want to throw up for you! I am still working on your request so don't give up on me. I think I might have a couple of leads. Congrats again in the mean time. I wish I could drive over to CA and scrub your toilets for you :)
Congratulations! Hope you are feeling better soon. Cant's wait to see you and those cute kids of yours this summer! Trevi
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you . . . and sad that you're so sick, that's no fun. Hey, does this mean you're going to have a baby in Taiwan? How do you feel about that?
So does this blog get the most comments award? Erin...I am so sorry! Congrats and all but I remember how sick you were before and it is the worst. I am feelin' for ya girl!
Congratulations. I hope it is relatively (seeing that pregnancy is not fun at all for you) a smooth pregnancy.
Congratulations! We are so excited for you to be able to tuck in four!
Congrats!! How exciting! I hope you start feeling better VERY soon. :)
Hooray! Congratulations Erin! I so so so hope that you feel better soon. You can make it! I wish you lived here so that I could help you! By the way, I totally negative-imprinted on Sam's cologne during Aaron's pregnancy...too bad new cologne isn't high on the priority list!
And for the record, I love reading all of your stories because you write them so well...you always have me laughing!
Seeing that I am comment #33, I think that I am about the last person to know this great news! Congrats to you and Nathan! If I was closer I would take your kids for you so you could sleep all day! I am so sorry you are feeling so sick. Not fun! It'll be over so soon, though and you will have to change your blog to we-tuck-in-4??
Post a Comment