We found this little sign posted on Kennedy's door more than a week after they celebrated Chinese New Year at school:
Translation:
*Gong Xi Fa Cai- "Happy New Year"
*Ni Hao - "Hello"
Then "Uncle Justin" and a picture of Kennedy with her Uncle Justin who is serving his mission in Taiwan.



6 comments:
HOLY COW! That is so cute. Definitely a keeper. I don't think she will have any problems adjusting to the move to Taiwan. She already has some key phrases down. :)
Wow...she did as well as I ever could have! Children never fail to amaze me.
Way to go Kennedy! Nice sign . . . I miss you.
I love it! Taiwan, here we come! By the way, your last post about the "maiden shave" has made it onto my "top 10 funniest posts of all time" list. Okay, so I don't really have a list, but if I did...shaving and one of your entries about shopping at Target are on it. Classic.
She is so SMART! Way to go Kenna. I love kid drawings. Oh and Kohen with the "shaber"? Priceless!
what is it about pheonetical spelling that is so adorable?! and what is this about moving to taiwan???????
Post a Comment