Sunday, November 8, 2009

Quick Post

I am sitting in the Narita Japan Airport with Ander about to board our flight to LA then Boise. SOOOO excited! We are coming to have Ander's breathing looked at (He retracts when he breathes, has since a few days after birth) and to let him meet his Grandparents, Aunties, Uncles and cousins. I will post again soon I am sure, as soon as the jet lag wears off.
Hopefully your Halloween candy is finally dwindling down, I know I look forward to that. I froze our tons of left over bite size Snickers as I was the only one snarfing them. Turns out frozen Snickers are really good too. dang it!
Love this gem from Kennedy:
She walks into the kitchen holding a little Hershey bar and says, "Look Mom! This is half healthy- It says Milk chocolate!"

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I wish you could swing through VA. Maybe next time? I hope that you get some answers for Anders breathing!

Our halloween candy pile is still monstrous...it will never end...

Nicole Ray said...

funny thing happened today, i walked in and sit at the computer and low and behold i find your blog! haha I think its funny that my wife has been tracking my old high school friends blogs but its neat to see how you guys are doing every once and awhile. Good to see you are doing well.

Rustin

lllllll