Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Very Own Mote

Apparently though we didn't feel the earthquake a few weeks ago, our home did. Consequently we had water bubbling up from under the house, aaaand that's not good.
So after two days of NONSTOP jackhammering right outside our front door we had our very own mote going on that would fill up with water. Every princesses dream come true so what do I have to complain about, right?
There have been lot's of workers scurrying about and I have no idea what is going on but that is typical. I think I've gathered that it was a broken pipe??? Perhaps we should should look into a bridge for our newly minted mote.

7 comments:

shellydinger said...

That's huge! Do you just jump over it every time - or is there another entrance? Listening to a jackhammer for more than 30 seconds would drive me crazy. I hope you guys didn't have to stay close by the entire time.

Anonymous said...

I bet Justin could be the prince charming and carry all the ladies in waiting(literally)and princesses over the mote. I hope you are having a fun time with your family there. I sure do miss them. Aunt Cindy

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Oh my gosh. I'm glad you have a sense of humor!

Jessie said...

WOW! That is the craziest thing ever! Are they just going to fill it up after?

Jody said...

I think I would go insane with the jackhammer going on for that long!!!
Hopefully it keeps out any unwanted creepy crawly things.

Nicole said...

Wow that is pretty deep! What is taking them so long to fix it?? Oh, yah. We're in Taiwan. Well, at least all the princesses--and prince--in your house have something new to provide them with more fuel for their imaginations and make believe worlds! Hope it doesn't take them too long to figure out the problem!!

Hannah said...

That looks treacherous! I hope it gets fixed for you soon!

lllllll