if it makes you feel better about his talent he is blowing on beat!
I love that hat:)
Yes, I think he could make it. BIG time! :) He is actually quite good.
Loved it!
just love that little boy!
WOW!! I'm not sure what i like more that hat or the Superman PJs--a photo of him should be on your Christmas cards this year!!Mike
There's plenty of room for him at Faneuil Hall with that kind of talent. Those street performers make a fortune!
Look out Dick Van Dyke! This is childhood at its best.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
if it makes you feel better about his talent he is blowing on beat!
I love that hat:)
Yes, I think he could make it. BIG time! :) He is actually quite good.
Loved it!
just love that little boy!
WOW!!
I'm not sure what i like more that hat or the Superman PJs--a photo of him should be on your Christmas cards this year!!
Mike
There's plenty of room for him at Faneuil Hall with that kind of talent. Those street performers make a fortune!
Look out Dick Van Dyke! This is childhood at its best.
Post a Comment