
I am grateful to have friends in the know. Otherwise the Yangmingshan Calla Lily Festival would have come and gone and I never would have been the wiser. Thankfully I got to go up The mountain to have lunch with a few friends and see the sprawling fields of Lilies all in bloom. It was exquisite.

We took some time to snap some pictures though it's hard to do the scenery justice. I felt like I was in some scene from a Chinese movie or something. I would have hardly been surprised to see people flying/fighting through the air.


All of us minus Cici, on our way to go pick some lilies of our own!

I don't know why I love this pic of Aly so much. Maybe because it's so re
Alyty. A new word Nathan and I have cause to use frequently with this one.


When I saw this guy walking by I wanted to ask how much for
that bouquet? They are all so perfect and beautiful even in an old bin, I'm thinking I like lilies in mass. We actually picked our own which was fun, especially at only 10NT, or roughly 30 cents a lily. Even Aly got to pick a few and add them to our pile. It was such a beautiful and unique way to spend a morning. So glad I got to go!
11 comments:
Wow I love Lilies. So beautiful!
that is a fun festival. I can't believe how much older Aly is looking. Liz still misses her and talks about her. we should have them talk soon. maybe it will be wasier now that we are 12 hours apart instead of 15.
love the picture of you and ander!
Erin you are gorgeous! Seriously, can I have your hair? (and skin tone - and cute baby boy?)
I love those flowers!!! Again, I'm jealous of your crazy life. :)
Ummmmmmmmm, WHY is he soooooo cute?! He looks like such a little man! The collared shirt and his little face, he looks so grown up. Get out of here! You look great too BTW :) What a cool thing to go to, I love that kind of stuff :)
xoxo
Your older Seester
amazing! Laynie keeps asking when kennedy is coming? when are you coming?
Amazing and extremely beautiful... including you and your kiddos. What an awesome opportunity.
~Rachel
Wow, beautiful! And I thought our tulip festival was cool. :)
I love lilies. Lucky!
Jealous! That picture with Ander, you both look great!
-Justin
Post a Comment