Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween Costumes etc.

This will probably not be a post to interest all, but Grandparents and family might enjoy a few peeks at the latest "modeling" the kids have been doing.

Nathan and I have recently been roped into several photoshoots under the guise of getting to shoot with Kennedy. These were taken off of the monitor at the shoot but are pretty much what they used in the catalog. Though it was interesting to try Nathan and I are retiring as models for the time being. Takes too much time that we don't have.
Here are several sites where you can see the kids. The first is Ander's first shoot ever.

Chickabiddy- two pictures of Ander
Thanks to my awesome friend Kay who actually found Kennedy on a costumes in Kmart. So crazy to see! We realized we could find her on Kmart.com and I have linked the costumes she is wearing.

Kmart.com Cowgirl

 Kmart.com 50's Girl

 Kmart.com Angel

Kmart.com Little Red Riding hood

Kmart.com Milk Maid

Kmart.com  Pink Witch

Why & 1/2 - Kennedy's was on the latest cover - the one where she is wearing the Eiffel Tower. Kohen was on the back cover, the one where he is wearing the bowtie.
To find pictures: When page loads, at bottom there are chinese characters divided by stars. Choose 2nd one in. A list will appear, choose the 3rd one down starting with 2010. Another list of chinese will appear, choose the 4th one.
To see Ander: at bottom of home page choose 2nd one in. A list will appear, choose the 4th one down. Another list will appear, the first one will be chosen. Scroll to the bottom of pictures to see two of Ander.

7 comments:

Kay said...

You still have the cutest kids ever! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Who's a very proud auntie???? :) I need to see those kids of yours stat :)

xoxoxoox

Seeester

shellydinger said...

I love your modeling updates - especially with you and Nathan in there. Next time I'm at kmart I'm definitely looking for Kennedy. So cute!

Rosemary said...

Sweet!

Nicole said...

Forget the kids! YOU should just keep modeling. You have plenty of time when the kids are in school and Ander is sleeping. It would be way less hectic that way and then you get to keep all the money for night market shopping. Not to mention, you are gorgeous so you'll get plenty of jobs! Very cute pics, btw!

Tara Pugmire said...

Hey it does not get bigger than K-Mart! I mean it. I feel like I have major bragging rights!

Hannah said...

Look at your little kmart model! I might have to run out there to see if I can find her! Your kids really are gorgeous.

lllllll