...And no, just because it is now nearing Thanksgiving does not mean that I can't blog about Halloween.
First thing you need to know is Nathan was able to help me with the gauntlet of Halloween parties at school (quite literally running back and forth between 3 classes) before leaving the country for the official holiday. If you want to see scary it's me pulling off Halloween on my own. I was a Witch for Halloween. No costume needed ;)
I was feeling guilty that I had no costume for Ander until I remembered this gem of a hat.Aly chose to be Cinderella (please note all poses were completely crafted by the child w/o mom input)
Kohen was a Knight. His armor was shining.
Kennedy was a cat. I suggested perhaps she was Kiefer's girlfriend -Ashley- she LOVED that idea.My favorite thing about Halloween is the terrible group shots that usually require at least one child to be in tears. I loathe taking the picture but it always makes me laugh after the fact. We did pretty well this year, I bribed Ander with a treat to keep his hands off of the hat, then snapped the picture as he charged me for more. Is it me or did Ander morf into Elmer Fudd here? where's dat wascally wabbit?!
It was a mostly lovely evening up on Yangmingshan where there were around 20 houses participating in trick or treating. That turned out to be the perfect amount for
We met several of our friends up there and enjoyed the evening as the kids sprinted from house to house. Most of the houses were decorated to the nines and it felt like home.
This cute Cat is sure happy about her bag-o-catnip
Happy Halloween!







7 comments:
So cute! I love Ander's hat--that picture of him running to the camera is priceless. Miss you guys!
Love your post! The kids all look great in their costumes :) Especially cinderella . . it brings back fond memories of my own Cinderella!
everyone looks so cute! What a fun day.
Finally more blogs seester! The kids look adorbs! And you are looking extra hot these days, I need you to reveal your secret ;) I want you to know that I too have now hopped on the hat bandwagon, thanks to Ash.
MISS YOU GUYS
xooxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Beeg
Cute, cute, cute! They all look darling! Love Ander's costume. It is perfect. So glad the kids got to trick or treat and it felt like Halloween!
Bangs are Aly's friend, fedora hats are your friend, and Kiefer is so excited that Kenna is his girlfriend:)
What darling kids,I also agree that you look so cute too. I love Halloween and I am glad that they celebrate it over there. Shelly and I went in to K-Mart in Cheboygan and sure enough there was Kennedy. It made me alittle homesick for family. Love to you, Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment