Monday, November 8, 2010

Visitors! Yay!!

 So my delay in blogging has been for a good reason. We have grandparents in town!!! Woot woot!
Bonnie and Norm have been here and in other parts of Asia the last 3 or 4 weeks and we are now hitting our stride with the arrival of Nathan's sister Tara and one of her 5, Laynie. So obviously there is lot's to chronicle. I'm on it. I swear.
But for the moment here are a couple pics, the bottom one from when Gma and Gpa visited all of the kids classes during school. They were well received, as shown by Aly's hyper-happy grin :)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh, my, Aly's smile is KILLER! What a cutie! You look gorgeous, as usual, by the way. Can't believe how long your hair is!! I love it.

I guess this means the run is this weekend? Good luck to all!! Hope it is a great experience. It also means only a couple more weeks 'til we get to hang out. SO excited!

And PS. I love your in-laws. They are great! Buuut you probably should have posted these pics before I met them though. It would have made the first meeting a little easier. :)

Lindsay said...

oh the ol' Bonnie and Norm visit. I hope you guys had fun! seriously wish I could come visit. Bangin bangs by the way, i like em.

The Crowley's said...

Yeah!!! Even if you did this just for me, i love it! I am sad I am missing our but it sounds like your race was adventure!!!

Keeping Up w/The Carlsons said...

Loving your long locks seester!

lllllll