There was just so much that we did that I am having a hard time calling it quits :) After we got back from Toroko there were several nice late dinners out without children. Mmmm, Thai food. (Not to be confused with Taiwanese food.)

One of many advantages of having guests for so long was that our children got so much time with their grandparents. And their grandparents got to come to school several times for special events. Like Kennedy's Writing Celebration where she got to read out loud her first published piece this year.
And Grandpa and Dad got to swim with Kohen at the end of his first swimming unit while Gma and Aunt Tara and Laynie and I watched.
There was lots of sight seeing while kids were in school...A trip to the flower market, I love that place.
And the Grand Hotel.
And since we were unable to fit in a trip to PingXi to let off lanterns, Nathan of course figured out a way to bring the lanterns to us.
On everyone's last night we painted and let off our lanterns from our top balcony.
It was the perfect way to finish off weeks of fun.
I had to add this picture, I love it. Especially Kohen, note he is holding his chinese queue braid out for you to see and appreciate. Love it!
Miss you Bonnie, Norm, Tara and Laynie!!!!!



4 comments:
Fantastic post. Have you seen Tangled? They set off a ton of lanterns that absolutely made me think of your cool experiences with them.
Looks like you had a great time...love those lanterns!
Love all the pictures. I am feeling on the top rungs having my picture in so many posts lately! I am loving reliving the memories. Really thought "Kill Elk" would make it into the lantern photos =) or Nathan almost setting himself on fire holding on to the string of firecrackers! Crazy men! Miss you too!
Love reliving all those wonderful memories! thank you again for a fantastic time.
Post a Comment