Aly is my little song bird. She is forever energetic, happy, silly, chatting and singing in her adorable little voice. So when Tara caught this totally candid moment (as in, this is really what she was wearing/doing) where you see a very rare side of my little lark, I fell in love.
2010 had a few rough patches for Aly and I worried. I worried she might lose her little song bird song. But she is a resilient one. She is still our same spunky Alyroo. And amazingly, even this little ball of moxie has moments where she just...sits. But they are rare. Which makes this picture as special as a Rembrandt to me.




8 comments:
love this!!
This photo is darling. So cute! I'm so happy to hear Aly hasn't lost her song. :)
She's got to recharge sometime right? I love that poofy skirt - and your new family photo at to top of your blog is beautiful! Please pass some of your style onto me.
I love it all over again! You did a good job editing it! Miss you all! tara
So cute! And I LOVE your new family photo. Beautiful!!
That picture of Aly is so precious!
Such a cute family you have. I LOVE your new family picture. Each of your kids has such an adorable expression. It was good to catch up on your last few posts. I'm glad to see you're all having so much fun. What an adventure!
Precious photos!!!
Post a Comment