Friday, February 25, 2011

Kohen Quote of the Day

Tonight during Friday Night Movie Night there was a preview for The Man From Snowy River. It was an emotional, moving preview. Kohen was entranced. As soon as the preview ended Kohen jumps up and says to me, "Can I be a man like that?!!! Can I be a man like that?!!!"
Surprised by his excitement I say, "Yes, of course."
Without hesitation he follows with, "But where will I find my horse?"

6 comments:

Dave said...

I love Kohen. I hope he still uses his man voice too.

Val said...

By the way the Dave comment was from me Val. My husband was signed on to google.

Heather said...

I can easily see Kohen on a hores riding down a cliff. Easily.

hf said...

I can hear the theme song now as he rides across the grassy plains...

Ky"sa" said...

Just so you know; I was infactuated with this movie for many years growning up! Kohen's enthusiasm is so infectious, I can picture him right now.

Tara Pugmire said...

I am with kysa I wanted to mary that man when I was growing up! Good man to want to be.

lllllll