Are you familiar with the new craze that is Angry Birds? Well, shortly after Nathan discovered it, our children were introduced. In the game the birds are angry because the pigs stole their eggs and so now you sling shot different birds at different structures with pigs inside, and try to knock it all down. It's fairly addictive.
Last week when Kohen was home with a cough/cold I came upon his own home made version of Angry Birds. Everything was there, the different sized and colored "Birds" ^....And then his elaborate structures with "pigs" (represented with knights) that he would then try and knock down with his "birds". He spent forever setting it up and knocking it down over and over.
You can accidentally waste a lot of time playing Angry Birds on your phone or iPad. Turns out you can do the same playing it in real life. Somehow I'm fine with that.



8 comments:
I love kohen's Angry Birds . . . I'm addicted too!
I love it! That's awesome!!
Hahah Kohen is awesome! I hope my kids are as creative and funny as yours. I have a funny angry birds link I NEED to share with you! I will put it on your facebook. Miss you!
love that kid, can't wait to see you this summer. I had a dream that you were already here last night and Ander was potty trained but still really a baby. We also shared a sweet apartment we had for some odd reason that had towel warmers/ovens in the shower. It was pretty cool.
He is such a funny kid! My kids love that game too!
He is such a funny kid! My kids love that game too!
What an amazing imagination! So so creative.
i am in love with his creativity. kadence and kohen would be quite a team. she plays with her dad before bed...dare i say every night...
love those crazy non stop brains!
Post a Comment