Friday, March 4, 2011

Curls and a Quote

 *Curls are thanks to Curlformers. Love em.
    (view courtesy of our farmer neighbors)

A recent conversation with AlyCat at dinner:
Aly:   Mom, where did Sammy go? You know, the one from Child's World?
Me:   She lives in China now, remember?
Aly:   (Horrified) They put bandages on her toes and bent them off?!!!


(I believe she would be referring to a time when she overheard me explaining what foot binding was to Kennedy... woops)

9 comments:

Kay said...

bet you wern't expecting that to come out of her mouth. That is funny. Lizzy says to tell Aly that her hair is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmmm.....you're gonna need to bring those with you in June ;)

Love, Beeg

Sarah said...

So which pack of curlformers do you have? Her hair looks beautiful and so does the view.

Justin and JoLyn said...

I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog so that I could find yours! I'm excited to learn about the other side of the world through your beautiful family! Yay for blogging!

Amber said...

Is that Aly? All grown up? Her hair looks darker and long. Wow! And beautiful family picture by the way. Miss you!

Ky"sa" said...

Bwahahahaha!!!!! Seriously kids are lurking everywhere!!

shellydinger said...

I've always wanted to try those curlerformy things. Beautiful all around, and the personality to match!

Anonymous said...

love the curls with those things. Do you have her sleep in them? If so how does she handle that?
Tara

hf said...

I want to know if you've tried them on YOUR hair, and if they work?! That is the true test, right? They look easy to put in and beautiful results! I can't believe how big she is, not the baby I remember her as.

lllllll